Other than the exceptions specifically referenced in these terms and conditions, all content on the Site is the property of Yeti Mountain Home or the referenced third party, or is licensed and/or used by permission by Yeti Mountain Home including, but not limited to, all marks, logos, trade names, text, data, documents, messages, pictures, images, video, audio, graphics, links, or other electronic files (collectively, “Site Content”). No license to or right in any such Site Content is granted to or conferred upon you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
YMH will explicitly state on the Site when Personal Information is required to be collected. Generally, this Personal Information is requested when making reservations, requesting a specific service, and/or if you need us to contact you for any reason. YMH uses your Personal Information to operate the Site, provide Site services, administer services reserved through the Site, contact you in response to a question or about a good or service you purchased or reserved through the Site, and/or to inform you of new features, services, and products. More specifically, subject to applicable laws, YMH may collect, use and disclose to our business partners relevant portions of your Personal Information in order to, among other things:
- process your online reservations and bookings
- provide and charge for the lodge accommodation, porterage and other goods and services you purchase;
- provide you with a better, more personalized level of service;
- fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (such as travel agents or group travel organizers), and vendors (such as credit card companies and airline operators); and
- Conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys, and direct marketing and sales promotions.
NON DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Unless we have your express consent, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties. This is subject to the proviso that we may disclose or transfer your data to other companies within our business units and sister companies. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others for marketing purposes without your express consent.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY